Skip to content
- Star the project on Github and help spread the word :)
- Join our Slack group
- Post an issue if you find any bugs
- Contribute improvements or fixes using a Pull Request. If you're going to contribute, thank you! Please just be sure to:
- discuss with the authors on an issue ticket prior to doing anything big
- follow the style, naming and structure conventions of the rest of the project
- make commits atomic and easy to merge
- when updating documentation, please see our guidance for documentation contributions.
- verify all tests are passing. Build the project with
./gradlew check to do this.
N.B. Gradle's Build Cache is enabled by default, but you can add
--no-build-cache flag to disable it.